1. Download two files CaptchaResource.vue and CaptchaResourceVue.js from the here
2. Go to your project and you will find the package.json file on the root directory. Copy the below text and paste in package.json file.
Example: "public_key”: "Enter your public key".
"Public-Key":"Enter Your public key",
3. Copy two files CaptchaResource.vue and CaptchaResourceVue.js paste into your project root directory.
4. Before implementing SiaraShield, you need to import the CaptchaResource.vue file into your contact-us file or any other form into the script section.
Example: import CaptchaResource from './CaptchaResource.vue';
5. Once you import the CaptchaResource.vue file then you will need to add components in your contact-us file or any other form into the script section.
6. Now you need to add one tag into your “contact-us” form wherever you want to display the SiaraShield plugin.
7. Once all these steps are done, go to your browser and refresh the page and enjoy the SiaraShield. Thank you for using SiaraShield!