Whatch the video to learn more on how to install SiARA Shield on your WordPress website.
1. Download SiaraShield plugging from WordPress or go to WordPress admin panel of your project and search for SiaraShield.
2. Click install now, and activate your plugging.
3. Click on SiaraShield plugging
4. Once you clicked on SiaraShield Settings you need to add Public key and Private key. You can get Public key and Private key from mycybersiara.com
5. Add your Public key, Private key and Form Submit ID then click the Save Changes button.
6. Copy the Form ID and your form Submit Button Class name from your browser and put them in the field below. Please watch the video to learn how to find your Form ID and the Submit Button Class name.
7. Refresh the webpage and you should see the SiaraShield plugin on your online form.
Edit your ‘function.php’ inside Appearance -> Theme Editor -> function.php
add_filter ( 'gform_submit_button', 'form_submit_button', 10, 2 );
function form_submit_button($button, $form)
return '<input type="submit" class="CaptchaSubmit" id="gform_submit_button_'. $form [‘id’] .'" value="Submit">';