1. Download plugging from WordPress or go to WordPress admin panel of your project and search for SiaraShield.
2. Click install now, and activate your plugging
3. Click on SiaraShield plugging
4. Once you clicked on SiaraShield plugging you need to add Public and Private key, You will get Public and Private key from mycybersiara.com
5.Add id to form and class both if it's not added.
6. Copy the Form Submit Class & ID paste in below field.
7. Add your Public key, Private key and Form Submit ID then click the Save Changes button.
8. Refresh the webpage and you should see the SiaraShield plugin on your online form.
9. How to install SiaraShield in WordPress.
10. Once all these steps are done, go to your browser and refresh the page and enjoy the SiaraShield. Thank you for using SiaraShield!
Edit your ‘function.php’ inside Appearance -> Theme Editor -> function.php
add_filter ( 'gform_submit_button', 'form_submit_button', 10, 2 );
function form_submit_button($button, $form)
return '<input type="submit" class="CaptchaSubmit" id="gform_submit_button_'. $form [‘id’] .'" value="Submit">';