Please follow these step by step guideline to create SiaraShield™ plugin for your website:
1. To install SiaraShield plugin on your website, first, you need to register for an account. You can create an account here mycybersiara.com/Register or if you already have an account, just log in to your user portal via mycybersiara.com
2. After login to your user portal, please go to Get SiaraShield™
3. In Get SiaraShield™ page, you will need to enter a unique name for your SiaraShield to recognise it and also enter the domain name that you need the protection for. Note: Please do not put www. Or https:// Example: domain.com
4. Please select your plugin colour which suite your website. You can change your plugin theme later.
5. Click on Continue to payment where you need to add your bank card details and complete your payment. This is our policy to charge for subscription in advance, but don’t worry you can get your money fully back within the first month of purchase.
6. After the payment process is completed, you will get your public and private key.